Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow!!!!

I love this time of year esp. with all the beautiful snow we have gotten.  I don't understand why people complain about it so.  I just tell them I feel like a bunny rabbit hibernating with books, movies, tv, food, games and nothing that absolutely has to be done.  Before we know it March and April will be here and yard work and summer activities will be on us.  The only thing I hate about this time of year is a dirty garage.  I am so new at this that I hope Mollie's picture comes up where it should and as you will see she gets the idea!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

No picture of molly. i will help you today when i come over.

Kristen said...

never mind i just saw it. did you pose her for that pic? sure looks like it!

Amy said...

Your garage is ALWAYS clean! What are you talking about. You probably mop it every night......just kidding! I know what you mean, it gets yucky from the snow. Cute pic of Molly!

Tara said...

So what can my excuse be for a dirty garage?? It is 65 and sunny everyday here. I cleaned for 6 hours straight today and never touched the garage! I will just have to add it to Lane's honey-do list....

tayallred21 said...

Molly is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I want to snuggle her right now.