Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Wows!!!!
I made my muscles work when they sure didn't want to.  I listened to Conference yesterday am while I cleaned out my closet and drawers and got all my spring and summer things out of the guest room and the winter things put away.  That was a mistake because then today we headed up to Heber to have dinner between sessions with Jim, Judith and their family.  The meal was delicious and their new summer home is really nice.  We can see the Allred cabin from their family room windows.  It was so cold and still LOTS OF SNOW!!!!  Conference was wonderful and I made it thru without any tears of sadness or fear.  I prayed hard that I would hear things in a way that wouldn't take me to that place!!   I am so grateful to have children that understand Gospel principles and are trying hard to teach my grandchildren to have strong moral compasses.  We will be leaving for St George Wed.(so my summer clothes will work) and be back Sunday.  Then the following Wed. I get to to Nana's "boot camp" to the Clegg house until the following Sunday.  It will be fun to have some one on one time with them and they are always so good for me!  I am sure by the time I finish all of this up it will time to hit the yard and I am still waiting for the desire to him me.  It just looks so overwhelming to me.  I really could be talked into a retirement village if I could wave a magic wand and have the moving and all that that would entail done.  I do worry about Bud and this big yard.  But we love our home and now is not the time to think about major changes.  I love you all and am so proud of you all!!! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love you Mom, thank you for watching Kristen's kids so she can come visit me.When are you coming to visit?

Kristen said...

okay..i am so out of the habit of reading your blog because you never post and wallah!! you posted. i could not figure out why you were avoiding my calls and now i know why..you are out of town..duh. great weekend to go!! i am grateful you are watching my kids too and after the week i have had with them..i am looking forward to getting away. you're the best. retirement community? yah right..i don't see that happening any time soon!