Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AFV

I wish someone would have had a video camera in this house today. Bud came home from the dentist looking like a chipmunk with all of his nuts for the winter stored in his cheeks.  He had two teeth pulled.  He was sitting in his recliner with ice bags and a big quilt over him trying to not laugh his guts out (it hurt so bad) while he watched me attempt my first pilates workout .  What a hilarious picture I must have been.  Tara told me about the dvd at WallMart and it is hard but really fun.  I will be one BUFF MAMA  if I stick with it and I intend to!  I spent 5 days with the Clegg clan last week and it really made me appreciate my girls so much.  I went to bed at night so exhausted I hardly had the strength to pull the covers up, but it was fun and they are a family with some really awesome and intense personalities.  I have found myself really missing them today.  I could steal Abby.  She has developed a real love for her Nana too! and that is so fun.  I just wish all of my grandchildren were closer so I could hug, love, tickle, sing songs and have some great discussions with each of them.  I still am struggling to find the motivation to get out in the yard and start making things pretty.  I just keep saying I will wait for the weekend and then every weekend the weather is lousy.   I can't decide if I am just content or just lazy!!!!    Please don't respond to that sentence!  

5 comments:

Amy said...

Poor Bud! I'm not talking about the teeth either. I'm talking about having to watch you do Pilates! :) Thanks again for watching Kristen's kids so she could come visit me, we had a great time. About the yard.....you do such a great job with it. Get your butt in gear and then come help me with MINE! I love you Mom!

Kristen said...

now that is a funny picture in my head! bud watching you do pilates. bud is so supportive of everything you do..i can only imagine him sitting there cheering you on. thanks for watching my kids mom. i know it was hard. you're the best.

Tara said...

so do you pass gas during the lower body pilates??? not that I do, but just wondering :) ha ha

Mariah said...

Nana,
I can't wait for you to come down, I miss you tons! Love ya!

Mariah said...

oh whatever... our "pilates session" was WAY more fun than that!! haha